Brisbane is the capital of Queensland and boasts a population of over 1.8 million people. Queensland is known as the “Sunshine State” as it has the best climate in Australia. I do not need to tell you how good the weather is nor how great and varied the activities are, please come and experience and enjoy Brisbane yourself.
- Brisbane Bay Beach House at Sandgate is just 22 minutes via train to Brisbane City:
- In Brisbane, visit Southbank with its own “Brisbane Eye” offering stunning views of the Greater Brisbane area
- Stroll along to the Gallery of Modern Art (GOMA)
- Book a show at Queensland Performing Arts Complex (QPAC)
- Take a tour of Brisbane’s Town Hall or Customs House or beautiful State Library
- Try Abseiling down the cliffs at Kangaroo Point with majestic views of our Brisbane River
- All the shopping you would expect to find in any major city of the world with a few quirky Australian ones thrown into the mix.
- Award winning restaurants, bars, cafes and pubs.
- Visit the famous Castlemaine XXXX Brewery
- For the adventurous, try your luck at Treasury Casino